Sunday, June 10, 2007

Drifting in Trestevere

I found many interesting objects, moments, and people while on my drift: I found a poster on the wall of a building. I thought it was a great object because it was the representation of important events or issues in the community. As I was passing the unbelievable little bakery and food shop, I had to buy a little sweet to taste the "life of the town!" I took the bag from my yummy cookies with nutella inside. Since our whole class loved the wine so much I had to take it with me to remember a yummy lunch in Trestevere. This wine was called: Il Comparone. One of the tastiest parts of my drift. Then I saw a little card in a pot of flowers. It was a card to a hotel in the Trestevere area called Hotel Domus Tiberina.
Some other things I came across.







No comments: