Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I Have A Map

I Have A Map...like that helps me. First of all, I don't even know where I am at home. I know a few streets and that’s about it...sad I know. Well I thought Rome would be a great way to burst out of my bubble so to speak and finally start using maps. I have been trying to use these Rome maps but my friends and I still get lost everywhere. I think we are cursed or something...like one of my friends said, “Someone up there does not like us.” I really hope that’s not true. Well I hope that things will be going our way. Tomorrow we I am going to Paris, another interesting adventure with maps and transportation. I guess it would be much harder without a map but we have been taking advantage of the taxi system. When they went on strike for the day it was a tragic day for me and my roommates. I really hope we do better in Paris! Well I am off to pack!

No comments: