Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Follow









When starting the “spy” project I was very excited because normally I would not even think about following someone. My 007 came out and I was ready. I decided to look for a person that was in the area I lived in because I live there but don’t spend too much time exploring that area. 10 minutes into my search I saw this man walking. He looked like he was in his 60-70s. He was wearing a suit, holding a briefcase, and wearing glasses. He walked slowly so I figured this would be a better person to follow. I caught his walking in front of the bus stand and thought he was going on the but… no, He decided to walk past it and then just stopped in the middle of the road and just stood there. He acted very strange, as though he did not know where he was or what to do next. He proceeded to wobble on the street…then walked over to the benches. He stood there for a few min. and then walked over to the tram stop and I thought he was going to get on tram but instead he stood next to it a stared at it. I was so nervous about following because I did not want him to get mad at me. Other people were noticing me following him but he was oblivious. He looked lost himself. He proceeded to just wander the same area back and forth. I stood behind a poll and stared at him. He looked very confused and just walked from street to road and back again. He then finally decided to sit down on the bench and looked as though he was tired or very hot. He then began to fall asleep. I am not sure if he was waiting for someone or not but he was very funny to watch and worth following.

No comments: