Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lost in Rome as Usual

Rome is an amazing city, don't get me wrong. One of the ONLY things I can't stand about it is that I am ALWAYS LOST here. I wish there would be some unbelievable map that can just tell me where to go no matter where I am (I am sure our modern world already has them but are too expensive to even look at). O who am I kidding...I need a driver to pick me up and follow me everywhere I go so then I would not only come on time to everything but be the first one there. Plus I have major issues using a map. Those maps are crazy with bus lines, trams, Metro stops! Ahhh! I am going insane over here just trying to follow it. Basically the ending to the story about being lost is I never get to my destination at the planed time. O and you think a taxi would solve all my problems...NOPE. When I don't need a taxi they are everywhere. When I do need a taxi, they are always taken, or we can't find the taxi stand to catch one, or they don't come to the taxi stand at all...that’s Rome for you...gosh I am tired from all the transportation. Sleep time! : )

No comments: